- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to your regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information in which you voluntarily give us via form completion, email or any other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone; aside from website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com or 913.962.5888:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.